The CCR Experience
Students must request to add their CCR participation to their Career Catalyst Portfolio once they have completed the minimum number of participation hours established for their CCR position; the position's participation hours are reflective of the time required to develop the potential Sheridan Career Catalysts associated with the activity. Students can make their requests in the CCR module on the Sheridan Works website.
Note: Sheridan Alumni continue to have access to the CCR module.
Activities listed in the CCR's Opportunities Directory must meet the following criteria:
- Be co-curricular in nature and is not required for academic credit
- The activity provides the student with meaningful learning opportunities which supports and fosters personal growth and professional development
- The activity takes place on or off-campus and has an identifiable link to Sheridan College
- The activity meets Sheridan's validation requirements, only activities sanctioned and validated by Sheridan staff members are eligible for CCR recognition
- The minimum number of student participation hours for an activity is not less than 10 hours
Special Note: CCR activities can be paid or unpaid opportunities for students
To suggest a new activity for the CCR's Opportunities Directory, contact the CCR Team at email@example.com